This weeks races have been cancelled. With much of north Georgia in a Winter Storm warning we have decided it is to dangerous to race. For much of the upcoming dates the windshield is expected to be low it is not safe to race.
Practice day will March 7th. Gates open at 10am and practice starts at 12pm. We will practice till it gets dark. The only cost will be $5 for insurance. If you want to rent a transponder for the day you can for $5; we will have about 10.