Dumplin Valley Raceway
Beaver Creek Speedway
Classes and Payout
- Red Plate (#245, Ages 5-8,Gear rule will vary at each track)
- Jr. 1 Green (#265, Ages,8-10)
- Jr. 2 Purple (#290 Ages,10-12)
- Jr. 3 Blue Lite (#310 Ages,12-15)
- Jr. 3 Blue Heavy (#320 Ages,12-15)
- Jr. Champ (#315, Ages 8-12)
- Stock Lite #325
- Stock Medium #350
- Stock Heavy #375
- Super Heavy (#425, driver must weigh 200lbs)
- Senior Stock (#375, Ages 35 and over)
- Sumo Heavy (#450, driver must weigh 225lbs)
- Stock Predator (#375, rules can be found on under rules)
- Senior Champ (#425, Animal)
- Limited (F/H #350, A #375)
- Open Modified 14.5 CI (OHV #375)(F/H #360)(Limited #325)
-Engine rules are NKA or AKRA.
– All classes are either 33’s except for champ classes which are 33’s or 55’s.
-Plate racer’s can advance one division.
-Plate racer’s age on January 1st will determine what class you race for the rest of the season.
-All plate racers are still pipe. Adult classes are big pipe.
-Best five of six races.