2017 Class Information
Burris Tire Classes (33’s)
- Red Plate – #245, Ages 5-8, (Maximum size for the right tire for Red Plater’s is 34 1/2. It may be smaller but not bigger.)
- Jr 1. Green Plate – #265, Ages 8-10
- Jr 2. Purple Plate – #290, Ages 10-12
- Jr 3. Blue Plate – #310, Ages 12-15
- Amateur – #375
- Predator – (Hemi Head 375 / Regular Head 350)
- Limited – F/H #375 A #410
- Stock Lite – #325
- Stock Medium – #350
- Stock Heavy – #375
- Stock Super Heavy #425
- Senior Stock – #375
- *Pro Stock – #375
The following Classes can run either Burris 33’s or 55’s Tires.
- Jr. Champ – #310
- Senior Champ – #425 (Animal)
*This class may not run every weekend.
Other Class Information
- Amateur: 2 Year Max; Can not run any other class. Small pipe.
- All adults stock classes will run BIG PIPE. This excludes amateur. Kids classes will be small pipe.
Open clutches in all classes.
- Plate drivers can advance one class.
Dawgwood Speedway Predator Rules
Hemi Head 375
Regular Head 350
Engines are to remain stock out of the box except for what is listed below.
- The governor must be connected and operational.
- You can unplug the oil sensor.
- You can run a after market air filter.
- 5500 rpm max.
- Drum Clutch.
- 16 tooth
- 87 Octane gas.
- Weenie Pipe.
- $150 Claimer
- Engine can be claimed by anyone in the field. Must be done within 5 minutes of race.
- Claim does not include chain guard,clutch,top plate or pipe.
- No tech on engine other than rpm.
- Must sell engine if claimed or banned from class for the rest of the year.
- Tire Rule: Maxxis HT-3 or Burris 33.
- 15 lap race.